Terms and Conditions
- Reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all days. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website downtime, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- How we collect information? We collect personal information about you when you give information to us in the course of registration and/or while you fill the application and/or through Business Associates for any of our listed products for and/or using our Services.
- How we use collected information? The personal information of the users of this Website is used to:
- Enable users to access and use the Services.
- Personalize and improve aspects of our overall service rendered to you and our other users, as well as carrying out research such as analyzing market trends and customer demographics.
- Communicate with you, including sending you information about products and Services which we think may be of interest to you.
- Process a transaction between you and a third party.
- Keeping you informed about new trends, financial products, relevant workshops or seminars and our various offers and newly launched or added services.
- Third-party contractors that provide services are bound by these same privacy restrictions; In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, your name, mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, details of loan applied for and loan status may be provided to that co-brand partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. We have a business relationship with these co-brand partners, and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these co-brand partners if you have applied via them.
- We may also contact you from time to time in order to ensure that the Services being provided by us continue to meet your needs and for the same, we may ask you for the feedback. Any feedback you provide will only be used as part of our program of continuous improvement and will not be published on the Website.
- In case we suspect any fraud or inaccurate information has reached us, details are shared with fraud prevention agencies to prevent frauds and money laundering.
- Use of information for the purpose of Marketing - We and other trusted third parties shall be entitled to advise via email, SMS, Whatsapp, post, telephone or by a text of products, services and other offers we think might interest you. You shall be given the opportunity to give consent to use your personal information for marketing purpose. Should you no longer wish to be contacted by us, you can advise us at any time by contacting our Customer Services team by sending an email to support@Loansjagat.com. You can reach out to us at any time to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes, which we will do. Such a request may result in us ceasing to offer the Services to you.
- In the usage of the Website, you give your consent to waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone numbers for contacting you for such usage and purpose. Hence, there will be no DNC / DND check required for the phone number you may have left on our Website. Various modes of contacting you may include telephonic calls or sending SMSs at frequent intervals.
- For any questions, or concerns about this Policy or any complaints or grievances about the manner in which we handle your personal information or the use of your personal information, please feel free to contact the Grievance Officer any time.