How will the LoansJagat platform help me get a personal loan from Axis Bank?
LoansJagat is an online platform which helps in connecting customers with more than 40 lenders. The team assists customers to get the lowest Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI.
Our advanced Algorithm based platform helps the customers in providing instant eligibility check and comparison from Axis Bank and other lenders. Moreover, after checking the instant loan eligibility, one can immediately apply online for a personal loan and submit their documents as required for paperless approval of the Axis Bank Personal loan. We also align a dedicated loan officer to help the customer from requirement gathering to the disbursal of the loan.
What are the key benefits of taking a personal loan from Axis bank?
Axis Bank is the leading lender in India and it offers personal loans for a variety of reasons including personal emergencies. Some key benefits of Axis Bank Personal Loan are:
- Online comfort via LoansJagat platform
- The wide range of repayment period ranging from 12 months to 60 months
- Minimal paperwork and efficient customer service
- The wide range of loan amount ranging from Rs.50 Thousand to Rs.15 Lakh
What are the documents required to be submitted?
To avail Axis Bank Personal Loan, one needs to provide the following documents :
- Age proof
- ID proof
- Income proof
- Bank statement
- Residence proof
- Signature verification proof
Why should I take Axis Bank personal loan from LoansJagat?
LoansJagat offers a quick and easy online platform for getting personal loans with a choice from over 40 Banks and NBFCs including the prestigious banks like Axis Bank. LoansJagat not only makes it simple to understand and compare the Axis Bank Personal Loan with other leading lenders but also helps customers to identify how to utilize the personal loan.
Some other benefits of applying for Axis bank personal loan from LoansJagat are:
- Minimal documentation for processing
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Transparent and Real-Time Loan Tracking
What is the eligibility criteria for getting a personal loan from Axis bank?
Individuals who can take a Personal Loan are :
- Salaried Employees: Salaried Doctors, Employees of Public and Private Limited companies, Government sector employees including Public Sector Undertakings, Central and Local bodies
- Minimum age of 21 years while filing an application
- Maximum age of 60 years at the time of maturity of the Personal Loan
- Minimum net income of Rs. 20,000 per month
What are the precautions one should take while availing personal Loan at low EMIs?
Always be a consumer who reads the details of the personal loan product, does an analysis of the Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI to be paid every month from the limited salary as loan repayment and then decides how to go about it. Cost-benefit analysis in advance is always helpful which makes one understand if taking a loan will eventually be a beneficial deal or not.
When a financial emergency arrives, a personal loan is the most popular option for many today. With demands going up its a real hard work for the borrower to get the best deal for their requirements. Learning from the mistakes of others can help you move up quickly in your life.
Some of the key points to consider while taking a personal loan :
- Utilization - It is an unmonitored loan product, hence it is always wise to take the personal loan for an expense that is critical even if the banks are offering a personal loan with low EMIs, it continues to be a costly loan product when compared with a home loan or a car loan
- Terms and Conditions - Always read the fine font given in the loan application and clearly make the effort to understand the terms that you need to know. Ensure all the charges are known to you to avoid issues during pre-closure of a loan or at the time of delay in EMI’s against the personal loan. LoansJagat provides a clear understanding of the terms and comparison.
- Credit Score- Maintain your credit score before taking a loan, while the loan is running and post closure. It is a factor taken into consideration by most Banks and NBFCs to analyze the creditworthiness of borrowers and can hamper your chances of getting a good loan if it has a low score or you delayed in paying any of the EMIs.
- Applying for too many personal loans - It is not advisable to take many personal loans. When the lender processes a loan application, an inquiry is made which will reflect on your credit report. If too many hard inquiries are made, it could hurt your credit score. Moreover, the lenders would assume you are credit hungry and hesitate to grant you the credit. Applying via LoansJagat gets one an instant comparison or Axis Bank Personal loan EMI with other top lenders without decreasing one’s credit score.