Hdfc Bank Personal Loan
How will LoansJagat help me to get a personal loan from HDFC Bank?
LoansJagat is a technology platform providing user-friendly support services for arranging better quality funds. Over the years our financial professionals have been able to establish terms with the leading lenders like HDFC bank to an extent that they help you provide quick and transparent personal loan product customized to meet your needs via LoansJagat.
Our dedicated loan officers help you till the time you receive the loan amount into your account. This way, we assure not just the lowest HDFC Personal Loan EMI but also a great customer experience.
What are the key benefits of taking HDFC personal loan via LoansJagat platform?
- Hassle free loan processing with minimal documentation and processing time
- Instant Disbursal - We assure personal loan amount is received within 48 hours with HDFC Personal Loan
- Unlimited Purpose of Loan - Loan amount is not monitored. One can use it to start a business, cover financial emergencies, renovating a home, purchase electronic gadgets among other usages. This flexibility helps an individual unlike the home loan or a car loan where the loan amount has to be specifically used for the purpose taken.
- Easy Instalments - HDFC personal loan comes with easy EMIs that helps the borrower plan repayment without worrying. HDFC personal loan EMI tenure range anywhere from 12 to 60 months with EMIs as low as Rs 2173 per lakh
- No Security against the personal loan - HDFC personal loan is completely collateral free
What are the documents required to be submitted?
To avail HDFC personal loan one needs to provide the following basic documents :
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Bank statement of the last 3 months
- Latest 3 months Salary Slips
Why should I take HDFC personal loan from LoansJagat?
LoansJagat offers a quick and easy online platform for getting personal loans from over 40 Banks and NBFCs including the prestigious HDFC personal loan. LoansJagat not only makes it simple to understand and compare HDFC Personal Loan with other leading lenders but also helps one to identify the correct amount needed and understand the lowest HDFC Personal Loan EMI applicable for them.
Some other benefits of applying with LoansJagat are:
- Flexible Tenure up to 60 Months
- Fixed Rate of Interest
- Minimal Documentation for HDFC Personal Loan Processing
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for Personal Service
- Transparent and Real-Time Loan Tracking
Do I need to provide LoansJagat with any security?
No, LoansJagat offers collateral-free HDFC Personal Loan to fulfil all your urgent requirements along with complete comparison and understanding of the terms and conditions to get the lowest HDFC Personal Loan EMI.
What is the eligibility criteria for getting the HDFC personal loan?
Employment - Employees of private or public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies can avail HDFC Personal Loan.
- Age Limit - Individuals between 21 and 59 years of age can apply.
- Tenure of Employment - Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer.
- Income Level - Those who earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 net income per month and Rs. 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Cochin.
How to repay back HDFC personal loan?
HDFC personal loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or one can also pay through ECS. The arrangement of paying back EMI is part of the documentation process which is discussed with the borrower before signing the final agreement. LoansJagat offers complete clarity on the repayment clauses for HDFC Personal Loan.
What are the precautions one needs to take while taking a personal Loan?
Always be a smart consumer who reads the details of the product, analyses the EMIs that one has to pay from their fixed income. Some of the key points to consider while taking a personal loan are:
- Proper Utilization - Given personal loan utilization is never monitored by the banks, it is always wise to take the personal loan for an expense that is critical even if the banks are offering a personal loan with low EMIs, it continues to be a costly loan product when compared with a home loan or car loan
- Terms and Conditions - Always read between the lines and clearly make the effort to understand the terms that you need to know. Ensure all the charges are known to you to avoid issues during pre-closure of the loan or at the time of delay in EMIs against the personal loan. LoansJagat enables the individuals with complete knowledge of these terms along with helping individuals to get access to lowest HDFC Personal Loan EMI.
- Credit Score- Always maintain your good credit score before taking a loan, while the loan is running and also post its closure. It is a factor taken into consideration by all the financial institutes to decide the approval rate and a bad score can hamper your chances of getting a good loan, one can check if it has an error and gets it rectified if needed.